WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I told you, lacing is serious business, especially to pretend-gangsters on the internetz.

this is the thing that I always found hilarious, you have rich white kids shit talking another rich white kid because he didn't do his shoe laces in the correct "OG" way. What makes it more funny is the thought of any actual "OG" giving a fuck about that.

this post brought to you by the niggas who don't give a fuck foundation

I try not to shit talk because I lack the necessary killer instinct, but I just had to post this. In general, it's not bad...a bit contrived, maybe. But can someone please explain to me why every idiot thinks that slight bent leg stance = sufu pose? In all seriousness though, since when was a twisted shin next level?

edit: jmatsu beats with me with the quickness.

dont you know?

DSC_0115.jpg

Dickies work shirt

LVC '47

Red Wing Boots

sorry but that hair is hurting my soul

I'm glad you're posting on sufu again. How's the internet addiction f2b2

it's fine. i've come to terms with the fact i'm a madman a long time ago, some time between my last meltdown on here and after i just quit my job of 6 months about 3 weeks ago. As for the internet, haven't really left, i've been posting on SZ and styleforum this whole time. The high school thread i started brought back some waves of nostalgia so i decided to make a few posts here...

i dont know how this guy isnt already in here, i didnt check worst waywt though..

BIONIC- THAT REP WAS MEANT TO BE *NEGATIVE*, MY MISTAKE

i think thats a girls top from urban outfitters. anyway, i dont think i need to say anything more.

waywt1aw5.jpg

waywt2zq0.jpg

i dont know how this guy isnt already in here, i didnt check worst waywt though..

BIONIC- THAT REP WAS MEANT TO BE *NEGATIVE*, MY MISTAKE

i think thats a girls top from urban outfitters. anyway, i dont think i need to say anything more.

The girls' top is vile, but it's trumped by his comb-over.