WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

oOmegaOo is black
How did you figure it out? Was when I negged you for this (a joke, I know)? Your dry wit needs work.
i was joking, calm yourself down
Yes, I know, I know... jokes. Shit stops being funny after it a thousand times (not from you).
get over yourself, malcom x. this is the shit talking thread. i expect all my posts in here to be taken with a grain of salt. i never said he didnt enjoy the music, i wouldnt much care if someone gave me shit for trying to be black, and no, i dont think someone would find me suspect, but i do at least have the correct words in my biggie quote.

and for the record, i dont throw around "nig this" and "nigga that", i find it in poor taste.

Why do I have to be "Malcom X"? That is just more bullshit and I bet you don't understand why I find that mildly offensive. And I understand that this is the shit talking thread; that is why I started talking shit.

Yes, yes, yes...this is the internet...yadda yadda yadda...grain of salt--classic defense (2nd to "dude, its just a joke").

And for the record, I wasn't say that you were saying nig-anything since my post was an open letter, if you will.

Perhaps the length of my post (five sentences) connoted racial outrage. Don't worry, I'm not contacting my local chapter of the NAACP.

How did you figure it out? Was when I negged you for this (a joke, I know)? Your dry wit needs work.

Yes, I know, I know... jokes. Shit stops being funny after it a thousand times (not from you).

Why do I have to be "Malcom X"? That is just more bullshit and I bet you don't understand why I find that mildly offensive. And I understand that this is the shit talking thread; that is why I started talking shit.

Yes, yes, yes...this is the internet...yadda yadda yadda...grain of salt--classic defense (2nd to "dude, its just a joke").

And for the record, I wasn't say that you were saying nig-anything since my post was an open letter, if you will.

Perhaps the length of my post (five sentences) connoted racial outrage. Don't worry, I'm not contacting my local chapter of the NAACP.

naacp is a joke

supreme.aa.aa.nudie.viotech

8abanm8.jpg

i enjoy music from the uk: Clap your hands and say yeah- Clap your hands and say yeah

6ydbkf7.jpg

it's clap your hands say yeah. there is no AND.

they r not british. dey r AMERIKKKAN

i heard there was some racism going on in this thread

JUST LYK EVRY OTHER TRHED

CALL ME MALCOM X, CUZ DAT NIGA WAS HANDSOME N SMART N SHIT. WUD LUV 2 B HIM. A NIGGA B ON EVRY WALL N FUKN HAUS N SHIT

I couldn't possibly begin to understand the logic behind going from judging peoples clothing and outfits to graphically imagining the person's sex life then judging the imaginary sex life you just created up inside your head.

thats some twisted, you'll only find that in the superfuture supertrash forums type shit.

kudos to you sir, kudos.

this guy has bad sex, and the girl involved is not to blame

Many whites and non-blacks on this board are posting in the "good new hip hop", "your favorite line from a rap song" and "sufu freestyle" threads. No one gives you shit for trying to be black or the next whatever-white-guy-listens-to-rap. Is it that hard to imagine that icandunkonu actually enjoys the music he posts? You guys are in skinny jeans and deep v-necks quoting Jay and BIG--throwing around "nig this" and "nigga that." You don't think someone would find that suspect? You all need to get over yourselves.

nigga you don't know me.

icandunkonu posts his mediocre outfits on this forum almost everyday. I don't care about what music he listens to, I never read it because he clearly has sugary bullshit tastes.

Hes just a nigga that looks bad in what he wears. Plain and simple. I've never posted in those hiphop threads here on sufu, usually I run around and troll to get you guy's panties in a bunch, but now and then I actually put down some sober input and this guy's style and music sucks.

If I met this nigga in the street I wouldn't like him. I don't have to talk and get to know old boy to conceive that conclusion. I've seen niggas like him, I know niggas like him, they hang out together, talk about luxury item release dates, started skating a year and a half ago and fancy themselves "real" music connoisseurs when theyre really just hiphop elitists at that.

don't try to reprimand me for commenting on a post that somebody else posted in worst.

nigga you don't know me.

icandunkonu posts his mediocre outfits on this forum almost everyday. I don't care about what music he listens to, I never read it because he clearly has sugary bullshit tastes.

Hes just a nigga that looks bad in what he wears. Plain and simple. I've never posted in those hiphop threads here on sufu, usually I run around and troll to get you guy's panties in a bunch, but now and then I actually put down some sober input and this guy's style and music sucks.

If I met this nigga in the street I wouldn't like him. I don't have to talk and get to know old boy to conceive that conclusion. I've seen niggas like him, I know niggas like him, they hang out together, talk about luxury item release dates, started skating a year and a half ago and fancy themselves "real" music connoisseurs when theyre really just hiphop elitists at that.

don't try to reprimand me for commenting on a post that somebody else posted in worst.

hiphop? wat hiphop???

u fukn idiot dis b dat blk guy who listen 2 indie pop

WAYWT112407.jpg

shitty fit on the pants, pants and kicks doesn't flow very well, crewneck seems to be a little short. yup pretty bad fit imo, plus yous was a bitch over 5 bucks

i think your being a little too critical here chard.. not a big fan of the fit but the pants fit is fine from what i can see.. i think it might be how his feet are positioned like a penguin or the camera angle.

shitty fit on the pants, pants and kicks doesn't flow very well, crewneck seems to be a little short. yup pretty bad fit imo, plus yous was a bitch over 5 bucks

LOL. Still salty about that man?

If I was a bitch about it, what would that make you?

Stop whining and get over it already.