WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i dont know about that stuff...we used kill it with reselling shoes in highschool and early college. that was just what you did in portland if you ran with some of the people in my crew

quit trying to defend yourself, man. there's probably a lot more once hypebeasts on these forums than you think.

i was a bit of a swagger child at once, two years ago:

l_3280d21c593a964ca9eed4770e1d0392.jpg

gotta match 'dem supleeeeemez! i fucking hated those half cabs but god dammit were they limited!

i dont know about that stuff...we used kill it with reselling shoes in highschool and early college. that was just what you did in portland if you ran with some of the people in my crew

quit trying to defend yourself, man. there's probably a lot more once hypebeasts on these forums than you think.

i was a bit of a swagger child at once, two years ago:

l_3280d21c593a964ca9eed4770e1d0392.jpg

gotta match 'dem supleeeeemez! i fucking hated those half cabs but god dammit were they limited!

everyones a swagger jackin hypebeast someway

this kinda b true (on a larger scale), but i felt that i was superior in the realm of streetwear when compared to someone like u or younger more spoiled hypebeasts. mainly because there was no such term as "hypebeast." no such sites. no streetwear blogs. you people are(or if i give you the benefit of the doubt, "were") much more disenfranchised as actual consumers then individuals of past.

everyones a swagger jackin hypebeast someway

this kinda b true (on a larger scale), but i felt that i was superior in the realm of streetwear when compared to someone like u or younger more spoiled hypebeasts. mainly because there was no such term as "hypebeast." no such sites. no streetwear blogs. you people are(or if i give you the benefit of the doubt, "were") much more disenfranchised as actual consumers then individuals of past.

i thought i was on the illest shit ever too...some pre sufu elitist swagger...because nothing else like my friends and i existed in our environment. I got inspiration from the world we lived and interacted and facilitated and observed.

I guess you cant be next level all the time

i thought i was on the illest shit ever too...some pre sufu elitist swagger...because nothing else like my friends and i existed in our environment. I got inspiration from the world we lived and interacted and facilitated and observed.

I guess you cant be next level all the time

just curious as 2 what shoes you and your biz associates moved and how much you net?? you industrious entrepeneur, you!

just curious as 2 what shoes you and your biz associates moved and how much you net?? you industrious entrepeneur, you!

^bangles are ok but the rings are gaudy as fuck
what do you mean the bangles are ok. they makes her look like a cheap prostitute from calcutta. no offense to cheap calcuttan prostitutes who wear a lot of bangles and rings.

I concur, commented on it in the main WAYWT thread. I remember when someone first told me girls wear all that rubbish on their arms to hide cutting.

Welp. That's all I've got.

^bangles are ok but the rings are gaudy as fuck
what do you mean the bangles are ok. they makes her look like a cheap prostitute from calcutta. no offense to cheap calcuttan prostitutes who wear a lot of bangles and rings.

I concur, commented on it in the main WAYWT thread. I remember when someone first told me girls wear all that rubbish on their arms to hide cutting.

Welp. That's all I've got.

9_25_08.jpg

this is actual lumberjack steez. not falling at all short, he actually looks like a fucking lumberjack.

i could see any one in three dudes in any given middle american diner wearing exactly this, reading the newspaper sipping some coffee then going home in his '94 toyota pick up.