Black & White Photographic Tees

englandmj7

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work with photography and I could get you guys some dope high contrast B&W pictures. I really like to give dramatic looks to my pics, and they would look awesome on tees.

If anyone wants some cool pictures to print on tees, simply drop messages here and I'll do.

Soon I'll post them.

I will look for some old 60's/70's pictures, give them some dramatic B&W look and will also post photos from many good photographers I know.

I don't think you would have problems priting the photos if they are for personal use, but if you are willing to sell the tees, please don't use them.

I would definately post my work but they are mostly self portraits and portraits, many conceptual stuff too, I don't think that it would be in your guys interest.

EDIT: If you guys want me to edit any picture you like to cool B&W, PM me them.

Nice T's Begåvningsreserven and ChadM. Im thinking of producing something similar for a design project Im working on. How did you both process the images in photoshop? Levels, contrast etc Much trial and error involved?

keep up the good work people . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nice T's Begåvningsreserven and ChadM. Im thinking of producing something similar for a design project Im working on. How did you both process the images in photoshop? Levels, contrast etc Much trial and error involved?

keep up the good work people . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

yez. did you use a tutorial?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You weigh 135 lbs and have infinite negative rep.

Refrain from addressing me. Thank you.

140 pounds and if you want to talk about my body I have a 9% bodyfat so don't even try to tell me I'm skinny. Like I've said before you're an idiot. You certainly don't understand the picture on the Tshirt so you shouldn't even comment on it.

140 pounds and if you want to talk about my body I have a 9% bodyfat so don't even try to tell me I'm skinny.

Hahahahahah. A 9% body fat? You are an idiot.

You certainly don't understand the picture on the Tshirt so you shouldn't even comment on it.

This is pretty self explanatory:

The image from the shirt is a pretty obscure English poster from 1988. It's Morrissey's first solo show at the Wolverhampton Civic Hall. I am a big Moz fan and I haven't really liked any tour shirts in recent years, so I made these!

As someone who works in the music industry, has an infinitely larger knowledge of music history than you, and has always been a Morrissey fan, I can safely say that you are a dumbshit. Everyone knows the speculation that Morrissey is gay, thus a shirt where he is topless, wincing, and looks like he is getting reamed from behind is something I don't necessarily care to prominently display on my chest. Call me a homophobe. Either way, you're still a skinny little bitch.

But seriously, cheer up emo kid. Your false sense of entitlement has rendered you bitter and sensitive. You are not better than anyone because you share a protective bond with Morrissey. You're just another loser scouring the APC thread for his first taste of selvedge denim. In a few months you will be trying to evolve your leather, listening to Justice and getting travel advice for your first trip to the big city without your parents. Pawn.

Now fuck off.