FS: Various Dior Homme Items from Strip / Solitaire...

Spencer

Hello everyone,

If you have any questions, concerns, or require any additional pictures or measurements, feel free to send me a PM or email me at [email protected]

I've sold several items on superfuture with great success, and I'm a 100% positive eBay user (ID spencio!)

http://myworld.ebay.com/spencio!

All prices include shipping within the States and Canada. Everywhere else just contact me. I accept payments via PayPal.

Thanks for looking,

Spencer

Dior Homme Plisse / Patent Leather Belt - $200

Brand new Dior Homme black belt from what I believe is from the Solitaire collection. If I am incorrect, please feel free to correct me. The belt is brand new and has never even been tried on. It's a size 95 and should fit a waist range of 30 - 34. The belt still has the protective bag, but the box is MIA.

Size - 95

Width - 1 1/4"

Length - 46 1/2"

Made in Italy

beltall.jpg

buttons.jpg

diorstamp.jpg

S4010001_1.jpg

Dior Homme Strip Polo - $200

Dior Homme black semi-sheer polo from the Strip collection. It's a very thin cotton, and feels wonderful to wear. It's tagged a size medium, but I would say it's fits like a small medium. It's been worn once and has since been dry cleaned.

Size - M

Shoulder - 16 1/2"

Chest - 19"

Length (armpit to hem) - 16 1/2"

Length (total) - 28"

Made it Italy

100% cotton

Ref # 4EH3060105

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

S4010006_1.jpg

Dior Homme Coated and Ripped jeans from Strip - SOLD

Here we have probably the most coveted jeans Dior Homme has ever produced. These are tagged a size 31, and while the waist measurement seems large, These are VERY slim jeans. They taper heavily around mid-thigh and since the jeans are coated, they are somewhat stiff. Of course every body is different, so please check the measurements. These have been worn a couple of times and are in fantastic condition. There are no new holes or tears, or anything of that sort. The price is high as I'm hesitant to sell, even though I haven't worn them out in years.

Size - 31

Waist - 16 1/2"

Thigh (5 inches down from crotch) - 10"

Thigh (10 inches down from crotch) - 8 1/2"

Thigh (15 inches down from crotch) - 7 1/2"

Inseam - 39

Total length - 48 1/2"

Hem - 7"

Made in Italy

100% cotton

Ref # 4EH1018374