FS: April 77 Destruction Domino Peacoat

andrewisalsorad

Putting this up for sale:

Bought from Opium in LA for $350 + tax, worn out less than 5 times. Has all orginal tags, absolutely nothing wrong with it, 9.5/10.

April 77 Destruction Domino Navy Peacoat

Sz. Large [fits smaller, like a 48-50]

Included is the orignal April 77 Hanger, Extra Buttons and Hair Comb.

Looking for a quick and easy sale.

Retail $350 ----------> ***SOLD***

DSC01027.jpg

DSC01026.jpg

DSC01023.jpg

DSC01025.jpg

Here is a photo from the lookbook:

25155225.jpg

Details:

5excessiveviolinsmu3.jpg

7combvi4.jpg

6tagup8.jpg

Any Questions? Please PM or Email me at [email protected]

every one of these that have been for sale so far in small sizes have been womens so they have an hourglass shape. i like this one much better. wish it was smaller...

edit: at least i think they made two versions. every one marked "womens" has darts down the front...?

every one of these that have been for sale so far in small sizes have been womens so they have an hourglass shape. i like this one much better. wish it was smaller...

edit: at least i think they made two versions. every one marked "womens" has darts down the front...?

They have darts down the front, one on each side, from the bust down to the jacket's hem. And the front hem is a little higher than the back hem, giving it a look slightly akin to a riding jacket.

Yes, there were two versions a male and female.
They have darts down the front, one on each side, from the bust down to the jacket's hem. And the front hem is a little higher than the back hem, giving it a look slightly akin to a riding jacket.

thanks andrew. and... yea. got it.

• 3 weeks later...