love is a many splendored thing.

cuddlysheep

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first chick I ever "went" with (not long ago) was also the first chick I ever "went all the way" with.

She was cool and I got emotionally attached to her, swell as a little addicted to having strong emotions at all (cause I'm a calous bitch most of the time). Had some baggage and more life under her belt than me (countless one-night stands, 3 serious long term relationships, a long hospital stay... all sorts of shit) and basically wanted me to marry her, move in with her, or fuckin run away with her.

Needless to say as my first relationship and as a pretty cautious guy, that shit didn't happen.

Turns out after the fact, she's now a lesbian (which she'd said she was on-the-fence about, well more that it was "a side of [her]self" that she wanted to explore...

Anyway, I obviously can't pick up signs yet for shit, and got pretty fuckin shredded over it.

Oh and turns out like 2 and a half months later I learn that she's having trouble with 3 STD's that she has (which I'm seriously glad I don't have). News that I didn't even get to hear from her cause she excommunicated me, i heard it from her roomate after she moved away.

looking back might just probably be one of the most important thing that you dodged in your life. couldve easily taken you on a downward spiral with her.

i had a buddy who along time ago got so pwned so hard from a chik with some bad intentions..damn near convinced him to torch her ex bf house. stupid shiet.

The first chick I ever "went" with (not long ago) was also the first chick I ever "went all the way" with.

She was cool and I got emotionally attached to her, swell as a little addicted to having strong emotions at all (cause I'm a calous bitch most of the time). Had some baggage and more life under her belt than me (countless one-night stands, 3 serious long term relationships, a long hospital stay... all sorts of shit) and basically wanted me to marry her, move in with her, or fuckin run away with her.

Needless to say as my first relationship and as a pretty cautious guy, that shit didn't happen.

Turns out after the fact, she's now a lesbian (which she'd said she was on-the-fence about, well more that it was "a side of [her]self" that she wanted to explore...

Anyway, I obviously can't pick up signs yet for shit, and got pretty fuckin shredded over it.

Oh and turns out like 2 and a half months later I learn that she's having trouble with 3 STD's that she has (which I'm seriously glad I don't have). News that I didn't even get to hear from her cause she excommunicated me, i heard it from her roomate after she moved away.

Yeah it's taking me some time to get over the whole fucked upedness and get to movin on.

That's a good point though, If I hadn't dodged that I'd be in some lesbian world gettin a vagina installed...

or worse!

got a drunk dial from a girl who once upon a time played iwth mah heart strangz like a lyre. word had finally gotten around to her of my first impression of her when i first met her which were: holy shit this woman is incredibly beautiful. and i talked to all of her friends and her last night and they were going on and on about us dating and shit? and how i should keep up with the poetic complements and many other things.

im also half with this other girl. who i found out is the fucking craziest person ive ever met maybe, with a totally fucked up family and crazy history ranging from everything to having a wish made by make a wish foundation to siblings going away for heroin abuse to her doing coke in a bathroom at school, yet she swears shell never do it again.

but shes fucking adorable and extremely sexually charged and wants to fuck me brainless

i now wonder if i should give girl A a little more attention actually get to know her a little better while still keeping a half empty relationship with girl B

both are stylish talented attractive and agressive. what i am all about.

• 3 weeks later...