Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

My current state. I don't wear these anymore and they spend a lot of time getting evo in my closet. I get disinterested in jeans pretty quickly and these definitely fell into that path. If anyone is interested in measurements or purchasing them, feel free to contact me.

whats up with the legs?

So I went to a party last night..... and when I woke up' date=' my crotch had begun to explode :(.

Looks like theyre going in for repairs.[/quote']

Hah, you and me both. Came back from a party, and the seams of my crotch are becoming very loose and cotton has been worn down from about 2" on each side of the crotch to the weft. Looks like I'm getting some repairs, as well. Oh yeah, I've been wearing them since December 23rd.

Hah, you and me both. Came back from a party, and the seams of my crotch are becoming very loose and cotton has been worn down from about 2" on each side of the crotch to the weft. Looks like I'm getting some repairs, as well. Oh yeah, I've been wearing them since December 23rd.

Quick update. Crotch has a hole on each side of inseam. Probably going to send them to repairs in a few days once I get my sd103 and s-002's back.

Hah, you and me both. Came back from a party, and the seams of my crotch are becoming very loose and cotton has been worn down from about 2" on each side of the crotch to the weft.

Sounds like these were good parties! ;)