Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

i got a 32...so a true waist

and i have ZERO issues at all....there is a slight tear where my belt buckle rubs against the jeans...but its barely noticeable

christmas eve, i drank about 5 or 6 long island ice teas and 3 raspberry martinis and a few beers. after an altercation with a bouncer where i bloodied up my hand, i came home and trashed my house. i punched through a double-paned window, a large framed painting and broke several other objects. when i woke up, i reached for my warehouse contest jeans but my wife told me that wasn't a good idea. i looked at them and they were covered in dried blood. most of it came out in the wash, now they just look like i spilled soy sauce on them.

christmas eve, i drank about 5 or 6 long island ice teas and 3 raspberry martinis and a few beers. after an altercation with a bouncer where i bloodied up my hand, i came home and trashed my house. i punched through a double-paned window, a large framed painting and broke several other objects. when i woke up, i reached for my warehouse contest jeans but my wife told me that wasn't a good idea. i looked at them and they were covered in dried blood. most of it came out in the wash, now they just look like i spilled soy sauce on them.

pics???

j/k

hope you're alright man

and u will have very unique contest jeans

^^ 660 badge of honor

and Miz I never really figured you as an angry drunk, always sort of calm and collected....damn martini demons.

i'm a really good drunk, but last night was the first time i lost it. i think it was a combination of a lot of stress, over-working and lots of bad alcohol. i'll stick to beer and the occasional top shelf liquor.