Original Fake "Chompers" Gore-tex Jacket szM

Guest heathunter881

Guest heathunter881

Can anyone help me with this jacket? I've been trying to find one in my size (medium) but it's no where to be found. I believe DOUBLEDUTCH from Japan have them but I can't email them. Can someone help me out? Thanks

Guest heathunter881
I suggest contacting all the stockist in the US on orginal-fake.com . I know a lot of accounts have yet to receive any fall goods. The goretex is sick in person.

I know the cost of the jacket in the states is about $800 but international stores are asking like $1000 plus, crazy I know. I'm down to drop $800 on it though considering it's one of the sickest gore-tex jacket I've ever seen. I'll say slightly better than the Supreme North Face jacket since this one is made from Japan, and those are made from China.

Guest heathunter881
I agree the jacket is amazing. Can someone post a u.s store that with recieve it?

Edit: Nvm I see common and huf are on the list. Hopefully they recieve it!

HUF still have the large but I need the medium. HUF got one medium and one of the workers have dibs on it. Dammit!

Guest heathunter881
WOW. IT IS A NICE JACKET. Minute details everywhere. Saw it at Union going for 800.

I presume you're referring to Union LA correct? I called NY and they said their shipment haven't arrived yet. Anyone here from NY who can help me get this jacket in a medium? I asked if they do phone orders and the guy said they didn't.

Guest heathunter881

I rather have this jacket over the Supreme x North Face gore-tex jacket that came out a few months ago. Both are ill lookin but the Original Fake has alot more design to it and it's made from Japan!. Not sure how much the North Face jacket retailed for, probably about $400+.

HUF still have the large but I need the medium. HUF got one medium and one of the workers have dibs on it. Dammit!

Large is prob the highest I would go, but I would need to try it on. How much is huf selling it for?

Guest heathunter881
Large is prob the highest I would go, but I would need to try it on. How much is huf selling it for?

I believe around the $780 $800, right about there. I NEED A MEDIUM!

I rather have this jacket over the Supreme x North Face gore-tex jacket that came out a few months ago. Both are ill lookin but the Original Fake has alot more design to it and it's made from Japan!. Not sure how much the North Face jacket retailed for, probably about $400+.

$675 iirc

side note: does any one have/know where I can still get the black/white originalfake 2pk?

Guest heathunter881

By the way, can someone who owns any Original Fake jacket or hoody tell me how their products fit? I know their all made in Japan so I'm curious if they fit true to size or slightly smaller. Thanks