WTB: Anyone can order from creedam.com? (korean website)

matthieu

I went to Korea over the summer. And yeah, there stuff will look almost as the real ones. Can't speak must about the quality in terms of how comfortable it feels and how long it will last. Korea's fashion "industry", especially their online stores, are so competitive that if the products didn't look good, no company in their right minds would try to sell it.

yeah i'd definitely stick to yesstyle. a bit more reputable, english ordering, international shipping.... it is just a better site overall. not to mention, at least they're not flat out like DIOR SHOES HERE!

more of a 'designer inspired' sort of deal as opposed to flat out copies.

thanks for the cool website, they have some nice stuff over there! I'm going to order some pants and shirts!

They don't have the dior-alikes in white-perforated/grey however. So if somebody knows a website that does, or can hook me up, I'm still looking!

I've never seen the real B28's in person, but the fake B28's look like vinyl in real life, could very well be. The embossing and perf all around looks sloppy and the whole shoe looks plasticky, but what do you expect when they probably wholesale at like $30 a pair? These fake ones reek of those plastic no-name sneakers from discount stores back in the mid-90's.

Last month while wandering around I saw these and the knockoff canvas S/S05 Raf moon sneakers, but the fake Rafs looked a little nicer than these...