Dior Jeans: 17cm, 19cm or 21cm?

lacquered

17cm, 19cm or 21cm?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. 17cm, 19cm or 21cm?

to me its mostly bout the 19cm too. But it all depends on what shoes what Im wearing. As some shoes flatter the 17cm more than the 19cm and vice versa.

I dont think a 21cm is going to have a nice bunching like the ones on the runway, unless you have a big calf or wearing a thick boots?

21cm selvage (with a 16.5 cm hem) MIJ (sz 29):

IMGP0304.jpg

19cm MII, sz 28. Tailored from 19cm to 16cm:

Diorblackaftertailor.jpg

17cm MIJ soft stretch jeans, sz 28, dunno the hem measurement but it's small

IMGP0458.jpg

all on me, I'm 175cm and 55 kilos.

17cm hands down, the most stylish feeling of all the cuts. I don't even fuck around with regular 21cm's because my legs are too skinny and they look like shit on me. The 17's out of the box look the most 'Dior' of them, sling them low on the hips, get a little sag, and the legs are still pipe cleaner skinny all the way down, no taper. Just boxy top, super skinny straight legs all the way down.

do they all have darts?

fuck off if thats all your intrested in is the darts then ur obviosly just looking to show off that you buy a pair that have darts ie look at my dior jeans i dont give a fuck what cut they are but look they've got the darts their DIOR.

i hope you havn't voted in the poll cause ur in the wrong thread

IMGP0304.jpg

Diorblackaftertailor.jpg

IMGP0458.jpg

17cm hands down, the most stylish feeling of all the cuts. I don't even fuck around with regular 21cm's because my legs are too skinny and they look like shit on me. The 17's out of the box look the most 'Dior' of them, sling them low on the hips, get a little sag, and the legs are still pipe cleaner skinny all the way down, no taper. Just boxy top, super skinny straight legs all the way down.

wish i had that bit more height im 171-2 and 50kg iv been wearing mij19cm size 28 which measure just under 17 but damm mine have streched i have had loads of diors before and the assistant told me to go for the 27 but i didnt listen im off to paris in 5 days im going to pick up some 26's mij raw indigo and raw black to replace the one's iv been wearing to death

your last pic makes me tempted to try and find some greys which i think would be hard now but they look good on you. have to say i tend to wear mine a bit higher but yours look great just need some raws that fit me now

and i just picked up some 26's lurex thread jeans from s/s05 which fit just a lil tight but after one or two wear should strech to be perfect

fuck off if thats all your intrested in is the darts then ur obviosly just looking to show off that you buy a pair that have darts ie look at my dior jeans i dont give a fuck what cut they are but look they've got the darts their DIOR.

I hope you havent voted in the poll because you're in the wrong forum - maybe try www.angstywhineybitches.com

wish i had that bit more height im 171-2 and 50kg iv been wearing mij19cm size 28 which measure just under 17 but damm mine have streched i have had loads of diors before and the assistant told me to go for the 27 but i didnt listen im off to paris in 5 days im going to pick up some 26's mij raw indigo and raw black to replace the one's iv been wearing to death

your last pic makes me tempted to try and find some greys which i think would be hard now but they look good on you. have to say i tend to wear mine a bit higher but yours look great just need some raws that fit me now

and i just picked up some 26's lurex thread jeans from s/s05 which fit just a lil tight but after one or two wear should strech to be perfect

size 26...

good luck.

Darts are a sewing term. They help shape the fabric to the contours of the body. I think the dior darts are functional and that was what the person was asking about.

IMGP0304.jpg

Diorblackaftertailor.jpg

IMGP0458.jpg

I agree that out of all three cuttings, you look best in the 17cm cut. No frontal shot of the 17cms though? since the 21cm and the 19cm are all frontal shots?

I agree that out of all three cuttings, you look best in the 17cm cut. No frontal shot of the 17cms though? since the 21cm and the 19cm are all frontal shots?

Wait. Can we have a poll figuring out if we want more ass pics or full frontal?

had a frontal shot but my computer and digital camera were stolen a month ago. sorry guys. my ass is pretty embarrassingly small anyways.

The 17cm's are the ones closest to how I perceive Dior jeans should fit. I, like most people I presume, liked S/S05's runway's jeans fits the best and the top half of the S/S06 raws on the runway were good too, and the 17cm's are really the only ones that come close to fitting like that, to be honest.... 19's and 21's don't look anything like that.