APC English and Nudie Regular Ralf Experts HELP!

john11f

I need you're advice. I have an APC English in 32 and we all know how APC is screwed up with their sizing. I basically a true size 34 but could fit a 33.

How is Nudies sizing? Do they run true? Does it shrink like any dry selvage? Are they similar in fit as the English.

The only problem is, it is only availavle in 34. I'm inclined in getting them, all the more if I get someone to help me whether they fit differently?

Thanks!

Im a 32 in almost everything, but i do go up to 33 if i like em a little looser. 32 in the RR was tight and uncomfortable but im sure they would of stretched. I got the 33 in the RR instead, even if they do stretch (which they will) i still like a looser waist.

yea, one size down would be great if you want more crinkling or glove effect of how it molds from your body since it's tighter...but you shouldn't get too many sizes too tight because it might just look weird.

there was this one buy w/ some apc's on another post that wore his apc too tight, there was the wrinkling effect, but just sorta looked out of place...IMO

i'm looking to pick up a pair of nudie bootcut ola. currently i'm wearing a 31 for the apcs, and they fit well. should i get the same size for the nudies?

"picture me rollin'..."