hurrache light

air max light og c/w

unkle dunk hi

waffle racer

stash bw

air max 1 ben dury/hold tight

air max 1, favorite of all time

honorable mentions sabakus, jordan 3&4

i think the most comfortable ones i ever had was the air total max uptempos, had em in high school, they were a grip at the time, 170 but i loved em. uptempo202js8.th.jpg

also does anyone have a pic of the old school stabs ive tried to search but cant find a pic. that shows the difference.

WORD i had those when was like 10 or 11 my first ever pair of nikes!!

i think junya did those prestos (i think that's what they are called).

ive seen them on ヤフオク

i think those pictured are fake...

the colors look kinda off

^imho, some of those are the best performing guard shoes I've played in. I had the zoom drives and ultraflights before and now been playing in the zoom bb a lot. they may not be for fans of casual sneaks but definitely good bball shoes.

^imho, some of those are the best performing guard shoes I've played in. I had the zoom drives and ultraflights before and now been playing in the zoom bb a lot. they may not be for fans of casual sneaks but definitely good bball shoes.

this is a gear forum, not a basketball forum. It`s 90% aesthetics, 10% performance care factor here but I know what you`re saying. .

maybe it's just me but aesthetically, I really like who they look worn with basketball gear when I'm playing, and while performance will always be the main thing I look out for when buying sports shoes, whether for running,balling or otherwise, the way the shoe looks when I wear it will always be a factor.

and the thread does say favourite nike shoe, so I'd say this would be a general thread for all shoes under the Nike umbrella.

Haven't thought about it long, but some that quickly come to mind (not counting Jordans)...

s108oz4.jpg

footscape01fz7.jpg

91a94987uv2.jpg

(Couldn't find a pic of the first HTM Footscape Wovens, but they pretty much look like these but without the FCRB, 12, etc.)

sophfootscape2ju8.jpg

airhurricainblackeh8.gif

040555zd9.jpg

1090973imgli0.jpg

... plus the Air Max 90, Free Trail 5.0, and Long Ball Lace.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that I came up on a pair of black and grey footscape wovens with the 360 sole for a couple bucks, and they are an unexpected favorite of my Nikes.

Leather black and white blazers would be my other favorite.

I don't know why they had to go and fuck the toebox up so bad rendering all future blazers nearly unwearable.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that I came up on a pair of black and grey footscape wovens with the 360 sole for a couple bucks, and they are an unexpected favorite of my Nikes.

Although many say the 360 sole is ridiculously comfortable, I absolutely can't stand the look of it. I think it ruins the look of any shoe it's hybridized with. As for those Footscape Wovens you're talking about though, I love those (minus the sole.)