Tom Ford, out!

madeline

Tom Ford (played by Diamonds)
:

You have a nice sized cock. It is really good. Mine is usually bigger than this.

[sneaks a quick glance at his own penis while lathering and scrubbing self with loofa]

Dum (played by Sidney Lo):

Oh, it’s just the hot water—go stand under the shower, you'll see. By the way, I like your sHoOz, wArE 2 KoPp?!?!

[Soap is dropped and violent ass raping ensues]

THE END.

Tom Ford (played by Diamonds)
:

You have a nice sized cock. It is really good. Mine is usually bigger than this.

[sneaks a quick glance at his own penis while lathering and scrubbing self with loofa]

Dum (played by Sidney Lo):

Oh, it’s just the hot water—go stand under the shower, you'll see. By the way, I like your sHoOz, wArE 2 KoPp?!?!

[Soap is dropped and violent ass raping ensues]

THE END.

standing ovation

This is great. I always knew Tom Ford was too cut and way too comfortable around naked women.

Anyways I dig that although Tom Ford plays for the other team in his personal life, he hooks up the straight male fashionphiles with his straight up objectification of women in his photography. High five for gay men that contribute to the masculine sexual status quo! Checkitout below, the women is beautiful... well that part of her anyways, and who cares about her face? That part's not really important anyways right? (sarcasm)

unknown1ie2.png

That's right ladies, not only does Tom Ford love guys, he doesn't really give a damn about women as people ( :P nyah nyah) He still plays for the guys team in my book.