Superfuture Fantasy NBA Basketball League

munkyballz

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the draft by rounds:

28mpw9e.jpg

I don't like my last few picks. I think walt frazier and supercrap are the teams to watch out for, but this is my first h2h so I wouldn't really know : ) can't wait for tomorrow!!!

EDIT:

who's who?

Sheep Heads: designersheep

lick munkyballz nutz: munkyballz

supercrap's jawn: supercrap

it's swanny: its swanny

Zimbabwe: ?

Walt Frazier Is God: arem

anthony mason's hair: tektoniks

MY BABY'S MOMMA: lovinthee47s

Team Sex: ?

BallCrushers: homi29

? = retrored, + a lurker

Yeah, trash talking aside, actually all the teams are pretty good. It usually takes at least a few weeks of tweaking and testing out to see how your squads actually perform too, so plenty of work left for most...

Team zimbabwe and team sex, if you get the chance announce yourselves/sufu handle in the thread when you get the chance. Guessing one of the managers is 'retrored', not sure who/about the other. It'd be nice to see and address who's crushing who, week by week et al.

Y! league scoring and the NBA season starts today, so remember to set yo' lineups!

Week two starting today for real. Remember to load up your active rosters, gentlemen.

Btw I'm currently loaded with kick ass players on a pretty kick ass team. However, I'm willing to look for some sucka's to test my squad out before performing any championship tweaks...

Oh wait zimbabwe...that would you this week, huh? Prepared to get owned, son.