Superfap. NSFW.

hate is maybe strong .. but i think a general frustratedness stemming from his total shitting up of this otherwise fairly decent thread is felt by many

.. yea i think everyone pretty much hates him

Jack Photography can go ahead and get raped for all I'm concerned. I just got back and he basically gave this, and every other thread he posts in, the AIDS.

i plus repped you by accident. you are an idiot. consequently, i would appreciate and reward anyone who neg reps you.

I negged him before I even got to this post. Require reward.

on top of that u didnt stay on topic u posted uglies which makes it alot worst. how u confuse i dont give a fuck all my clothes look thrifted or from american apparel but im probaly stanky rich with star tatoos, piercings, werid black haircuts and alot of black eyeliner, complete polar oppsites

on top of that u didnt stay on topic u posted uglies which makes it alot worst. how u confuse i dont give a fuck all my clothes look thrifted or from american apparel but im probaly stanky rich with star tatoos werid black haircuts and alot of black eyeliner, complete polar oppsites

dont worry teh posts have been moved my friend