Superfap. NSFW.

i have never said this about anyone on the internet before, but i would not be upset if you died

why dont you go stalk some more hipster girls on myspace that will never talk to you? get a life, fag

OOOH DIGGING DEEP YOU DUMB CUNT

YOU HURT MY FEELINGS

I THINK THATS THE MEANEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD

YOU STUPID FUCK, GO BUY ANOTHER LOPSIDED CUNT OUTFIT AND TAKE MORE PICTURES OF YOURSELF LOOKING LIKE A DWEEB.

11-12-07-00-1.jpg

it was over before it started b

ps, just since you cant seem to get over it, it was a trench coat, and it was open

since you clearly know nothing whatsoever about clothes, it is perfectly fitted and looks fucking great when it's buttoned up.

come back when you get over the whole 'skinny pants' thing, or on second thought, maybe you should just never come back.

ps, just since you cant seem to get over it, it was a trench coat, and it was open

since you clearly know nothing whatsoever about clothes, it is perfectly fitted and looks fucking great when it's buttoned up.

come back when you get over the whole 'skinny pants' thing, or on second thought, maybe you should just never come back.

STOP DEFENDING YOUR OUTFIT ITS PATHETIC JUST GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY THREAD!

WAIT STOP JACKING OFF ITS A DUDE NOT WOMAN HOMO. ASIAN DUDE JUST LOOKS LIKE A BADASS

Now your just posting pics for the sake of doing it. I could see if you were more inventive and were taking pictures from various sites of good looking, mediocre women but this shit is tired.

I'm sure you're just counting the days till Misshapes has thier website back up...

Now your just posting pics for the sake of doing it. I could see if you were more inventive and were taking pictures from various sites of good looking, mediocre women but this shit is tired.

I'm sure you're just counting the days till Misshapes has thier website back up...

NOT SURE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

BUT IF YOU WANT TO JACK OFF TO THE GUYS YOU CAN, I DONT DISCRIMINATE BUT YOU WONT FIND MANY IN HERE SORRY. ALSO IF I INTERUPTED YOUR JERKIN I SORRY TOO

YOU CAN GO BACK TO IT NOW, NO MORE GUYS HAHA JUST 1 TIME THING