MS Zune (Black) at $105 shipped!

polticalmachine

They are marked as refurb, so take em like that.

I know these are not quite the ipod killers they were meant to be, but i dont understand the hate. These cost less than the old nanos, a bit more than the shuffles, have a 30 gig hd. try finding another player with that capacity for this price

They are marked as refurb, so take em like that.

I know these are not quite the ipod killers they were meant to be, but i dont understand the hate. These cost less than the old nanos, a bit more than the shuffles, have a 30 gig hd. try finding another player with that capacity for this price

Just my 2 cents. They had some "refurbished" Alienware computer stuff awhile back. This was maybe few months ago, a friend and I each went in on it. We got our items, and it was a let down. They were the item as promised, but dinged up a bit, scratched, bit of loose parts.

The website is legit though, they will give you the product. You can't return them if you aren't happy though.

Just my 2 cents. They had some "refurbished" Alienware computer stuff awhile back. This was maybe few months ago, a friend and I each went in on it. We got our items, and it was a let down. They were the item as promised, but dinged up a bit, scratched, bit of loose parts.

The website is legit though, they will give you the product. You can't return them if you aren't happy though.

Serves you right. Alienware is fucking pathetic and overpriced.

Serves you right. Alienware is fucking pathetic and overpriced.