Post pics of your favorite ad(s)/campaigns

MharcI

I cant post it at school, but I absolutely love that Tom Ford Cologne ad, where its between the chicks naked thighs,and she has those blood red fingernails. If anyone knows what I mean, post it please. That is just a amazing shot, and its done extremely well. And I normally dont like stupid shjit like htat.

There's a lot of HF ads in GQ w/ that kid. Frankly, it's a little creepy but they're opening a store in SF right by my school so I might check it out anyways. As for favorite ads? From a graphic design standpoint Absolut Vodka makes great ones. I like Patron's ads too. For TV/Radio I like the "Hello, I'm a Mac" ads and bud light's "Real Men of Genius".

http://absolutad.com/index.php

There's a lot of HF ads in GQ w/ that kid. Frankly, it's a little creepy but they're opening a store in SF right by my school so I might check it out anyways. As for favorite ads? From a graphic design standpoint Absolut Vodka makes great ones. I like Patron's ads too. For TV/Radio I like the "Hello, I'm a Mac" ads and bud light's "Real Men of Genius".

http://absolutad.com/index.php

ARhMqxRr1uE

PocX4RbGyt8

Is it bad that my favorite ads have jeans in them?
The first girl in the Old Navy ad is so hot. AND she is wearing dem raw skinnies.

ARhMqxRr1uE

PocX4RbGyt8

Is it bad that my favorite ads have jeans in them?
The first girl in the Old Navy ad is so hot. AND she is wearing dem raw skinnies.

Sorry, but how did adding names of the car manufacturers (with the exception of Subaru in which you added the model name) which are already clearly displayed in the ads themselves help to explain anything?

If someone is so inept that they don't know the car brands they surely won't understand the subtlety of Bentley's closer.

Sorry, but how did adding names of the car manufacturers (with the exception of Subaru in which you added the model name) which are already clearly displayed in the ads themselves help to explain anything?

If someone is so inept that they don't know the car brands they surely won't understand the subtlety of Bentley's closer.

f_Picture2m_ea674db.png

youre welcome