WTT: DS MJ Vans Prison Issue size 11 White and Gun Metal Grey

Terminator

Hi,

I have 2 pairs of completely DS MJ Vans prison issues in a size 11. One pair is white and the other pair is gun metal grey.

These are too big for me and I need size 10s or 10.5s if such a thing exists in MJ Vans. I will even consider trading my DS pairs for lightly worn size 10s or 10.5s (better than sitting in their boxes, besides I figure if you have a pair you've realised is too small, it's not likely that you've worn the life out of them).

I'm pretty sure all the MJ Vans have one price across the board in his stores, although they usually sell out pretty fast and get re-sold at a mark up. We don't have an MJ store in Australia though so only Incu in Sydney gets the MJ Vans. For some reason, these prison issues were $175 AU a pair, which was a considerable amount more than the slips and chukka from the same season. For this reason, I'm most interested in trading prison for prison, however, I will consider trading for other sneakers if you want to make offers. I really like the patent sk8 hi's from the season before these prisons.

I don't even have a phone with a camera at the moment, but if you're here looking to trade, you know what the sneakers look like.