Selvage Denim Patch Online?

MCutJR

^ lol

you do realize that the selvedge is just the edge of the fabric... it doesn't have any mystical properties besides that...

what part of your jeans are you patching anyway? if you're doing your knees then it doesn't really make sense to use the selvedge... Cheep used it on the border of his pockets, which looked nice

I was flickin through an issue of men's health recently and there was some 'ulimate guide to jeans' that broke down denim into 3 main types

raw

selvedge

organic

it gave brands for each blah blah all junk, but its shitsters like the clueless jocks at mens health that stir up misconception.

'selvedge jeans give a tighter weave'

for- denim junkies

not for- people who can't cough up 140 for jeans

I was flickin through an issue of men's health recently and there was some 'ulimate guide to jeans' that broke down denim into 3 main types

raw

selvedge

organic

it gave brands for each blah blah all junk, but its shitsters like the clueless jocks at mens health that stir up misconception.

'selvedge jeans give a tighter weave'

for- denim junkies

not for- people who can't cough up 140 for jeans

this hurt my bran. DONT EVER POST SHIT LIKE THIS AGAIN. godjesus what the fuk?????

^ lol

you do realize that the selvedge is just the edge of the fabric... it doesn't have any mystical properties besides that...

what part of your jeans are you patching anyway? if you're doing your knees then it doesn't really make sense to use the selvedge... Cheep used it on the border of his pockets, which looked nice

yeah... but i used old denim... i didnt buy fresh fabric for it.

patch with your old jeans you never wear... much better for your denim and pocket.

btw dont use denim to patch up denim. you can do it, but it's better imo to use a piece of shirt or something. handkerchief if ur on that bum status.

Good Idea I'll see if I could get something thats all black to put behind it like a handkerchied. Also the reason I brought up selvage denim was becasue most of the regular denim at Joanns Fabrics for exapmle are always real ugly and cheap.