Denimtalk

So I got these Nudie jeans and they were processed with enzymes and I haven't washed them for 14 years but I went in the rain and are they ruined? and they are just the right cut and not flared at the bottom, and with rivets in the right places but they go so well with my other APC jeans that I wear right on top of them and then I stuff my face into an Edwin denim mask like the one that Scarecrow wears in Batman begins but mine is made of selvedge denim and its top quality and the wash is so great and I just love APC but Nudie is so popular right now and Diesel sucks but APC rules and sometimes I punch myself in the nuts just to check if I still have physical sensation since I haven't eaten anything in 3 weeks, because all I do is have erotic sexual fantasies about having sex with an Evisu sewing machine and post on Supertalk about it. Err I mean Denimtalk.

<center>SHUT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </center>

KING CHOCOLATE IS BACK

Quote:

So I got these Nudie jeans and they were processed with enzymes and I haven't washed them for 14 years but I went in the rain and are they ruined? and they are just the right cut and not flared at the bottom, and with rivets in the right places but they go so well with my other APC jeans that I wear right on top of them and then I stuff my face into an Edwin denim mask like the one that Scarecrow wears in Batman begins but mine is made of selvedge denim and its top quality and the wash is so great and I just love APC but Nudie is so popular right now and Diesel sucks but APC rules and sometimes I punch myself in the nuts just to check if I still have physical sensation since I haven't eaten anything in 3 weeks, because all I do is have erotic sexual fantasies about having sex with an Evisu sewing machine and post on Supertalk about it. Err I mean Denimtalk.

--- Original message by KING CHOCOLATE on Aug 4, 2005 12:28 AM

I love having sex with narrow looms. It feels tighter.

Actin' bad like a kid at Six Flags...

NOPE I HEARD THAT EVISU IS THE BEST AND ALSO CHIP AND PEPPER AND TRUE RELIGION ARE GETTING REALLY COOL RIGHT NOW DIESEL ISN T THE BEST ONE BECAUSE THEY SAID NAW IT AINT DIESEL ITS EVISU ON THE RAP SONG OKAY ALSO BUT LEVIS SUCK LOL MY DAD WEARS LEVIS AND MY GRANDPA TOO ITS LIKE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WEARING LEVIS FOREVER AND THEY THINK ITS COOL ITS NOT THE NEW STUFF HOW YOU GONAN BREAK NECKS LOL I GOT MY TIFFANYS WITH DENIM THE SAME COLOR TO MATCH

Quote:

And stop hating on Diesel. They do great things creatively and sponsor this site...

--- Original message by RedFoxxworth on Aug 4, 2005 08:55 AM

im from houston and im visiting NYC, and everyone on Ny wears like zathan 772s. and shit like that its liek diesel everywhere adn it loses its sparkly charm when you see everyone wearing it

chwa?

Quote:
Quote:

And stop hating on Diesel. They do great things creatively and sponsor this site...

--- Original message by RedFoxxworth on Aug 4, 2005 08:55 AM

im from houston and im visiting NYC, and everyone on Ny wears like zathan 772s. and shit like that its liek diesel everywhere adn it loses its sparkly charm when you see everyone wearing it

--- Original message by Corbin Law on Aug 4, 2005 09:03 AM

......like i was saying (our denim talk in invincible) diesel is way over played

chwa?

Quote:

--- Original message by KING CHOCOLATE on Aug 4, 2005 12:28 AM

very funny and creative. always okay in my eyes to poke fun, even at myself

MAN, THATS CRAZY.....PEOPLE IS ARGUING ABOUT JEANS....WHY DONT YOU KIDS GO ON AND BAT THE SHIT OF EACH OTHER THAN WE WILL KNOW WHICH BRAND IS BETTER....I THINK THAT WOULD DO SERIOUSLY, INSTEAD OF STAY INFRONT OF YOU COMPUTER AND JERK OFF TO YOU JEANS.....

INFACT I'M DOING IT TO MY NEW BLOOD BLUES, AND WIPE IT OFF THE FLOOR WITH YOU LEVI'S AND RUB ON YOUR GRILFRIEND'S SEVEN, AND FORCE YOU TO PUT IT ON, THEN WE COULD ALL SIT AROUND IN A CIRCLE AND EXCHANGE THOUGHTS AND SNIFF EACH OTHER'S UNWASHED JEANS.............OHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH........

Quote:

How did all the 12 year-olds find this site?

--- Original message by Serge d Nimes on Aug 5, 2005 12:02 AM

Exactly what I was thinking, back to the homework pal