adrift skateshop in toronto

sailorjerry

Quote:

best kept secret?????????? icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

and btw sr20det i think your signature is wrong its supposed to be "crush, kill, destroy stress" not "thrust, kill, destroy, stress"

--- Original message by protectthagoons on Aug 3, 2005 03:33 PM

well yes if you wanted the jumpoff on sbs when adrift first opened. everyone usually camped at gdft. now it's not so much like that obviously.

my iteration is thrust. stabbing sounds more better.

how you likin that black supreme hat?

"thrust, kill, destroy, stress"

Quote:

strictly skateboard, but the service is friendly unlike the gdft staff, mostly skate stuff, stock WE clothing...

--- Original message by aitsuka on Aug 3, 2005 08:25 PM

the gdft staff's never been anything but super-nice to me, even when i'm wearing my least exclusive, standard, scuffed up vans old skools. i still haven't checked out adrift, though, i've been meaning to get my poseur on and act like i can still talk skate.

this may be a bias comment, but the gdft fam shows love when love is received...give respect to earn respect...most cats run up there with a gap type mentality...and what's with the asking for no tax thing?...gdft pays taxes too...would you go into a restaurant and ask not to pay tax if you paid cash?...