wide leg jean suggestions

erl1580

definitely dry bones guitar wolfs, cdp-555

great pockets and a looser regular fit... they take FOREVER to fade though, almost 8 months and not that much fading (havent worn them alot though)

------------

edit, I see you piced some up, chances are thats what you got cause i know take 5 sells them

i'm not into the skinny leg trend so i looked around for some looser cuts. for raw japanese, check out:

samurai s510xx

skull s5000xx

studio d'artisan sd-101 (same cut as the sd-201 mentioned above)

sc1955

these are all pretty much regular, straight leg fuller cuts. i wouldn't go much looser because too loose = poor wrinkles/combs

this is half true, for whiskers loose jeans are generally better, for combs, they have a different shape and are usually less pronounced

Thanks for all the quick replies. I will definitely check some of these out.

Let me give more detail on my size... I am 6'2" and 225lbs. Big thighs. my waist is a 35...but to fit into must regular fit jeans...I need to buy 38s to get my legs in.

Where would I find any of these above brands/styles in New York? Or are they only overseas?

thanks again

Thanks for all the quick replies. I will definitely check some of these out.

Let me give more detail on my size... I am 6'2" and 225lbs. Big thighs. my waist is a 35...but to fit into must regular fit jeans...I need to buy 38s to get my legs in.

Where would I find any of these above brands/styles in New York? Or are they only overseas?

thanks again

If you want LVC try Dejan at Cultizm

www.cultizm.com

• 4 years later...

bumping this thread - anyone else have suggestions similar to the cut of atelier la durance? maybe something slightly less-styled and just wide cut, would be great.

looking for a cut somewhat similar to bottega veneta fw 2008, but maybe not quiiite so wide.

00150m.jpg