Crosswick Crossover shirt collar U.S. patented by Eric Glennie

eric glennie

Good Evening Gentlemen! I wanted to introduce the forum to the inventor of the crosswick crossover collar. ( design #6 on my website www.ericglennie.com ). I created the first crossover collar in 1994 and the crosswick collar has been seen in almost every formal menswear shop in the U.S. and perhaps around the world. I just wanted to let the menswear community know where this crossover style originated ( my basement). Please take a look at my website design#6 to view my patent. If there is any patent attorney that wishes to dispute my claim, please send me an email and my phone is always open. I just want to let the menswear historians out there know where this revolutionary crosswick crossover dress shirt collar style originated. Thanks Eric Glennie 952-913-8708

i left a voicemail saying my name was fg0d on superfuture and that i was seriously interested in purchasing some shirts and that i didnt want to say i liked the shirts in public and that is why i made fun of them but i loved them and wanted eric to call me and then i gave him a fake number.

sorry fg0d,

thanks omc.