RAF by Raf Simons Hoodies BNWT (sz M-XL)

chim

Hey guys, its time to get cold again, so here's some beautiful hoodies for you to step up your game from the usual spruce and wings and horns stuff.

All brand new with tags and made in Italy. The cotton is very nice and thick, and the fit of the hoodies are actually pretty unique. It's a large oversized body, with a huge oversized hood, but the arms actually taper in to fit a variety of bodysizes. I am usually a sz 34 (xs) but I can wear a medium in RAF hoodies for a perfect oversized (but not sloppy) look. Can also be worn true to size for a good fit.

Black zip-up RAF hoodie with detailed graphic on the back. I believe Moy was rocking this in a WAYWT.. SZ XL ; $105 Shipped retail 300 on tag

dcfc0004mediumdo7.jpg

dcfc0007mediumus6.jpg

Beautiful horizontal striped navy pullover with humongous hood. SZ L; 95 Shipped retail 285 on tag

dcfc0008mediumvg5.jpg

White oversized hood pull over with a detailed print on the back; sz XL; 95 shipped retail 285 on tag.

dcfc0012mediumhr3.jpg

dcfc0013mediumtg5.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• 2 weeks later...

sorry guys, been gone for a while, got measurements. Size L black zipup sold:

for the XL zip up-

22" armpit to armpit, its a raglan shoulder but I approximated it and got a 18" shoulder to shoulder measurement. Length is about 28".

for the XL optical white pullover, its about 20" armpit to armpit, 18.5" shoulder, 28" length

for the L navy pullover, its about 19" armpit to armpit and 18" shoulder, 27" length.

Once again, these were meant to be worn oversized and look fantastic sized one up from your regular size. Made out of a fabulously soft italian cotton, with tapered sleeves.

nope, these are the only sizes. I am a size 34 chest and I love the fit of the size medium navy pullover. These are pretty gorgeous hoodies, very plush. I say if you're classically a medium you would be able to swing any of these for an oversized look, if you're a large than you're a perfect fit.

new prices:

Zip hoodie: 105 shipped

Pullovers: 95 shipped

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...