Equivalent of APC NS?

elnatural

I'm lookin' for another pair of jeans, and I was interested in some Nudies. From the websites I visit, it's hard to see what is "equivalent" to APCs. I have some old A.P.C. New Standards I love the fit, not too tight, but still slender.

What would be similar to APC NS in Nudies? Or any other brand for that matter..

I know Good Society denim has a Slim cut which, according to the context website, is very similar to the APC NS. The measurements themselves seem to be more similar to the NC though.

Also, I'm sure they fade differently, but since both APC and Good Society are extremly plain, it'd seem to me like I had two pairs of the same jean.

browse around www.contextclothing.com , they have all the exact measurements of the jeans that they carry, so look at the NS's in your size and then see if you can find anything else that has about the same measurements. Only thing I will say is that from what I've read etc is that the APC jeans stretch a lot more than most other denim, so if you're NS's are 6 months old or have stretched a lot and are now the size you like, then maybe measure them now. If they're fairly new then just use the measurements online.

I would say go with the Even Stevens in indigo or the SLIM JIMS the Even Steven are pretty forgiving similar to the NS. Personally I would say maybe get something else. The pockets on the Nudies are usually loud except for on the Even Stevens compared to the APC. The new Nom de Guerre has a pretty nice classic slim leg jean. Rag and Bone RB 15 5147 in indigo are very nice depends on how much you want to drop-construction that stuff. Skull's are really nice. If you check those out make sure to get the button fly. I am kinda just repeating stuff. I would say for the price and the quality of the denim go with the new Nom de Guerre the ones they just dropped for FALL07.