Kobe Japan shopping

ROYLE

dude,

kobe is full of amazing shops.

because of the high concentration of the old money, there's a lot of high-end stores in kobe.

i know there are a few spots that sell really expensive avant garde stuff like CCP and LMaltieri. I think there's a Lucien Pellat Finet Flagship (i think this opened before the tokyo flagship). Ranchiki American Wharf (pronounced Ranchiki merikenwahfu). They carry nonnative, nepenthes (engineered garments), and lots of crazy gear.

I haven't been there recently so i don't know much about the details but

i know for a fact that kobe has really good shops.

I am looking for anything but mostly interested in Samurai and redmoon. I am also thinking of checking out supreme in Osaka. I am located in Sannomiya prefecture.

sannomiya isn't a prefecture

There is a shop selling samurai jeans near Tokyu Hands in Sannomiya.

Its called Aikido. I havent been there myself so I can't give you exact details but I'll do my best.

Stand outside the main enterance of Tokyu Hands. You see Antenor on the across the street on the left and to your left across the narrow street Excelsior (I think) coffee shop. Ikuta Jinja should be behind you.

Cross the street and turn right. Keep walking past Starbucks and Kobe Sauna. Next to Kobe Sauna is a parking lot, and I think the shop is next to the parking lot. Google maps is not showing much details and Im trying hard to remember if there is a shop there. (I dont bother shopping for clothes anymore, impossible to find my size)

The address is 神戸市中央区下山手通り2-4-9,

shimo yamanote doori, 2-4-9. Tel: 078-332-3215. (from the samurai website)

Once you are in the vicinity, ask around. They might not know the address but if you tell them jeans shop maybe they might know.

When you get to the shop, ask them about redmoon jeans and visvim bags. They would know better than me about where to get the fashionable stuff in Kobe.

Best of luck!

There is a shop selling samurai jeans near Tokyu Hands in Sannomiya.

Its called Aikido. I havent been there myself so I can't give you exact details but I'll do my best.

Stand outside the main enterance of Tokyu Hands. You see Antenor on the across the street on the left and to your left across the narrow street Excelsior (I think) coffee shop. Ikuta Jinja should be behind you.

Cross the street and turn right. Keep walking past Starbucks and Kobe Sauna. Next to Kobe Sauna is a parking lot, and I think the shop is next to the parking lot. Google maps is not showing much details and Im trying hard to remember if there is a shop there. (I dont bother shopping for clothes anymore, impossible to find my size)

The address is ???????????2-4-9,

shimo yamanote doori, 2-4-9. Tel: 078-332-3215. (from the samurai website)

Once you are in the vicinity, ask around. They might not know the address but if you tell them jeans shop maybe they might know.

When you get to the shop, ask them about redmoon jeans and visvim bags. They would know better than me about where to get the fashionable stuff in Kobe.

Best of luck!

Well found the place all on my own .. Selection was weak although they did have a lot of eternal stuff .. I asked about other place and they looked at me like I was nuts .. I am thinking of doing Osaka for a day of shopping sometime in the near future .. I am in Japan on a one year contract .. So if you have anything to add or anyone willing to meet up let me know