Huge Mess of Spruce Zip Hoodies!

Kane

Inventory status has been updated in the top post!

Right now, only what's listed is available for sale. Good news is that over half of the items have been spoken for. Going to get you guys shipping prices today and we'll see how long it takes to sell off the rest of the stuff.

I know there's a demand for Mediums and Larges -- we're usually sold out on those anyhow.

PS. For those who have asked, we've never made any Tiger fleece with Marble. We've done Tiger Fleece, and we did a very limited run of marbled sweatshirts early on for about 2 seasons.

Just want to hear opinions. Please post them here, no PMs regarding this post please.

I'll be putting several items on sale over the next little while, and wanted feedback as to what you guys are looking for. This is what I intend to put up in the immediate future so far:

- H.Grey Stripe sleeveless hoodies (or hooded zip vests, whatever have you)

- Glencheck M65 Jackets

- Merino Wool Scarves

- Printed Tees

- Shirt-Jackets (ie Heavy Shirts)

And of course, I'll be dropping some more zip hoodies of various sorts.

Anything in here you feel particularly indifferent about?

I think we're sold out of all the leather-quilted hoodies. Already put up a bunch of small slims, and a medium one up above. Could you be more specific? I think we might have some more white medim slimfit hoodies.

(Pix of the M65 moved to appropriate thread)

Prolly around $500+/- for these. I'll need to get pricing later. I'll see if I can get them lower.