Old School Alien Workshop Shit

rodhall05

when i was a kid i sweated these decks hardcore

they had some of the most orignal designs im deicing on picking one up.

but have no idea where i can find the vintage joints let alone even find the pictures

i just remember this brand was killing shit in the industry

my favorite deck was they had like deer and coins.

i have to say the brand definately lost there spark now tho.

elements suck! too flat on the concave for my liking I likes um wicked curvy in deh middle. Used to love the older 1st gen enjoy's too.
i agree dey a little flat but newaze i switched 2 powell..

who giv a fuk ne1 in here ride skatbored nemore???

Guest doubletap

when I used to skate, I thought alien workshop was wack.

I'm getting back into it now tho, i have a enjoi deck, venture trucks, swiss bearings, & spitfire wheels... i know, pretty common shit, but I love it.

is 22 too old to start?

no way, just practice... skating's very hard, but don't get discouraged... just keep doing it & you'll get better. it will be painful tho.

No way in hell is snowboarding harder than skateboarding.

I agree 100%

Skateboarding is mad hard. A few days snowboarding and you will have the basics. A few years skating and you will have the basics.

Damn, I've been skating since 1979 on and off (I am 32 now) and I am still average...

A few years back I was skating everyday, but once it drops off the skills drop off too.

But, over those years I have have so much fun and so many laughs skating - once you get hooked it's in your blood.

I agree 100%

Skateboarding is mad hard. A few days snowboarding and you will have the basics. A few years skating and you will have the basics.

Damn, I've been skating since 1979 on and off (I am 32 now) and I am still average...

A few years back I was skating everyday, but once it drops off the skills drop off too.

But, over those years I have have so much fun and so many laughs skating - once you get hooked it's in your blood.

i nvr snowbored b4. im brack man so prolly hard 4 me lol.

yea skatebored b hard as fukin shit b.

No way in hell is snowboarding harder than skateboarding.

agreed.

i've snowboarded for 13 seasons...

and skateboarding for about 7.

i started skating beofre i started snowboarding and i quit skating before i quit snowboarding.

i got a couple snowboard sponsorships now but i wholeheartedly agree 1000% that skateboarding is WAY harder.

noooo doubt about it.