Danner Foreman 6" boots for sale

seaskull

I am selling this pair of used Danner Uninsulated 6" Foreman Work Boots. Not factory seconds.

I only accept paypal payment, US$140.00 shipped worldwide.

Details as follows:

Size US10.5 EE width (fits more like a 11 or 11.5)

Tongue has a rip on the left boot, has been repaired by a skilled cobbler. Its been stitched back, with a thin leather strip plastered behind for support. Does not interfere with fitting for chaffing. Stiching does not show when laced up.

Soles are in good condition, made by Vibram.

Some wear, scuffing evident on the leather uppers due to use.

Boots cleaned and oiled with Obenaufs leather care products.

P1010615.jpg

P1010616.jpg

P1010617.jpg

P1010618.jpg

P1010619.jpg

P1010620.jpg

P1010621.jpg

P1010611.jpg

P1010613.jpg

Ed, in my opinion Danners are much better suited for work, than red wings. Hence I have spent more on these than my Wings. In my line of work, footwear is everything. And I wear my boots pretty snug with a generous rub down of oil every few months.

Right now I am moving around in GSG's... back to the old faithfuls.

Ed: the GSG's are lovely shoes to move around in... true that the knobby soles can kill you on wet floor or marble floorings.

Some of my home boys tried to address the problem by grinding the knobbies down, not too bad, but no cigar still.

I have read that they can be resoled, maybe get a sticky rubber sole, or a smooth one just like climbing shoes. Anyhow, the midsoles on mine are starting to crack... time to visit the cobbler.