Pants for Winter?

shoejuice

Oh, I actually have a legit post. For the people who wear skinny/tight pants, do you guys wear underwear, boxers, or boxer briefs? I have some super comfy cotton boxers, but they tend to bunch and create bumps along the thigh, even after they're smoothed out (Since the excess cotton has to go somewhere). So I've been going back to the scratchy thin blended boxers. What do you guys do?

Oh, I actually have a legit post. For the people who wear skinny/tight pants, do you guys wear underwear, boxers, or boxer briefs? I have some super comfy cotton boxers, but they tend to bunch and create bumps along the thigh, even after they're smoothed out (Since the excess cotton has to go somewhere). So I've been going back to the scratchy thin blended boxers. What do you guys do?

I roll with boxer briefs, so much better than boxers for skinny pants. Tighty whities'd probly be even better if I had the balls.

Boxer briefs for sure, cuz I'm not man enough to wear tightie whities either. :D

I roll with boxer briefs, so much better than boxers for skinny pants. Tighty whities'd probly be even better if I had the balls.

i actually have the balls to wear tighty's but never whiteys.

either coloured briefs or boxer briefs. find the best fit goes as follows:

dH coloured briefs. no line.no harm. no foul.

cloak either/or. the cotton is thickly spun so you're good to go

julian red washed either/or unwashed-briefs

for diesel see cloak

raf simons coloured briefs