luxury/designer/premium cigarettes

onemancult

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont inhale, i swear, i just draw little puffs of smoke in my mouth and blow em out.

so, i'll get tongue cancer instead of throat. no bigs.

i honestly just really like the art and artifice of smoking, which is why i'd rather blow money on cool looking smokes that i have once in awhile as opposed to cheap common brands and smoke fifteen hundred of them a week.

sobranie black russians are turning me on:

SO00100001m.gif

omc- You ever take the time to roll your own? If I have the time, I do that. I just love the smell of good tobacco.

i will never, ever do this. ever. if i want good tobacco, i'll go to the local cigar shop

and have them roll me something nice right there in front of me...

its just that all my friends that i know that roll their own are pseudo-hippies with permanently yellow fingernails.

also, licking paper grosses me out. thats why i never smoke j's. i'm not smoking

some dude's crusted saliva off of a rolling paper.

lol. I agree about the yellow finger nails, that's why I don't do it much, well, plus I don't smoke that much either.

I'm usually lazy and will just buy a pack and that will last me forever. I'm more of a cigar man myself, I think that may be why I like the home-rolled cigarettes.

yeah, definitely more of a connect between rolled cigs and cigars... i had some really fantastic cigars in puerto rico, made from some of the freshest tabacky i'd ever brought to my lips. shit was probably freshly cut and prepared. oh so goood...