The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

had to dig deep into page 2 to find this thread! skull 5010xx 6x6 at about 7 months and two washes, they are much more vibrant in the sunlight as per usual but as you can see it's hotter than fuck outside and I'M NOT GOING BACK OUT THERE back2893.jpgfront2310.jpg

ETID? +++++

Wranglers at about 3.5 months.

i was at a car lot about a month ago and the salesman, bearing the classic hawaiian styled tshirt just with cars was wearing a pair of wranglers that looked SuFu worthy for sure. they were unbelievable.

note. this man was no petite man, he was of heavier stock and about 60, despite his age and physique, the man's jeans were incredible.

i was at a car lot about a month ago and the salesman, bearing the classic hawaiian styled tshirt just with cars was wearing a pair of wranglers that looked SuFu worthy for sure. they were unbelievable.

note. this man was no petite man, he was of heavier stock and about 60, despite his age and physique, the man's jeans were incredible.

seeing he was a car salesman, those jeans were certainly sanded and starched a lot!

Wow, sounds sweet. Wish you had pics.:P

coming from alberta(texas of canada) I see tons of old men with super well worn cheap lees and wranglers, they must have them for years cause fading them is not easy at all.

LOL at cheep bitching about people posting their brand new jeans and then he goes and does it himself.

? you can see his button fly atari starting already, that's post worthy for sure

Skulls look great too, I've been seeing alot of well worn in skulls in here lately good job people