FS: Redwing 875 size US11

seaskull

I am asking USD$130.00 shipped worldwide for this pair.

Redwing 875 oro-iginal leather, leather insloes, with tags and box.

Size: US11 D width UK10 EU44.5

Worn about a handful of times, never abused. Box indicates factory 2nds, but I can't locate any production flaws. If any, it should not effect the overal performance and structure of the boots. Cleaned and oiled with Obenauf's Leather Oil and cleaning products.

I am selling them, as they are slightly too big for me. I take only paypal, all sales final.

P1010601.jpg

P1010600.jpg

P1010599.jpg

P1010598.jpg

Lit... I figured that since I wear US11 for most brands of shoes and sneakers, that 11 on redwings are going to fit the same, but they do feel like a half size too big for me. They do fit well for me, not too loose. But it feels slightly roomy, and not the desired fit I was after. I would reckon it would fit better on other persons feet, size 11.

I prefer to wear a more snug fitting shoe/boot, if its made of leather.

Sometimes people forget that you need to add a liner to the boot, as they come without it. In the small event that you missed that, it may help you out.

Also, how the heck did you manage to wear out the ball of the foot on the sole so quickly? I've worn mine for 6 months and I don't show that much wear.

o_0