IcH5mY568uY

if you blood throw it up
if you blood throw it up
if you blood throw it up
if you blood throw it up

Bz up cz down,cz up side down, bz up uptown,
Bz up downtown, cz down in btown, bz up in btown,
only time I say b down wen they b tryin b down, I rep 1 4 red an I rock btown,
RB back streets,stand up and breathe now, so if u blood nigga start throwin them cz down,
fuck that, the whole hood start throwin them cz down, start throin them bz up, thro RB up, back streets till u die, start rollin dat weed up, if u need sum trees thats wut got re-up, we got no love for ya ass if u throwin them cz up,
see around here them cz don�t rock, fuck goin to tha bookinz, around here the dz git knocked, cz we,
Keep them blocks and we pop back cottles, so come to the block an watch a crab git dropped.

who reppin blood

This can't possibly be serious. The Crips are probably cracking up watching this shit right now. And I swear to Christ, one dude is wearing blue in that video. AAHHAHAHHA.

Wow, this shit ain't what it used to be.

It most certainly is. This on EVERY Bloods myspace!

i spent way to long last night looking at this...and the counterpart crip walk on youtube...

perhaps somebody who is engaged in throwing it up for either party can answer this...

there are two walks right?

what is the difference?

sorry i could only find one. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crip_Walk

i spent way to long last night looking at this...and the counterpart crip walk on youtube...

perhaps somebody who is engaged in throwing it up for either party can answer this...

there are two walks right?

what is the difference?

I'm no gangster, but rather, a nerd who likes to learn street dances, and from my knowledge there are two "walks" technically.. but one refers to the crips and one has no gang affiliation whatsoever. Crip walking is the slower and more OG, with throwing it up and repping sets and whatnot, whereas clown walking is loosely considered an actual dance. It lacks any gang affiliation and has some of its own moves (heel toes, drops, spins) to distance itself from that image. As for the bloods, they would have a blood "bounce", but it looks the same as the crip walk.. @_@ I actually have videos of my "clown" walking on youtube but it's preeeeetty embarassing so I'll never mention that again.