WHAT DECEASED ITEM DID YOU UNNECESSARlLY PREPARE AND MASTICATE TODAI???

wEstSidE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had left over ribeye from a bbq party on sunday. the most rancid disgusting food i've had since living in honolulu is some blended liquid taro. it's called poi. it's the starch of hawaiians. it tastes so terrible. it's dull purple and shit. it's texture reminds me of diarrea.there's also this ancient drink that the indigenious hawaiian sdrank. i can't remember the name, but when you drink it you whole face gets numb. you get a mild buzz. you can't feel your lips. i heard it used to be made out of saliva for the hawaiian kings etc. me an some buddies drank it. we kept slapping each other hella hard in the face, but shit didn't hurt at all.

hawaii's food is like ghetto okinawan food.

there was a okinawan cultural festival i went to. they had pig feet soup which was pretty good. do you like pig's feet? i like the pig's feet in germany. the ones they serve at fairs/carnivals.

Even better than the real thing. The map is not the territory. Or something.
ok what do i axe 4 wen i go 2 kfc? i usually get the 10 pc bargain bukket n eat it by myself while listening to my 2 hour long all rush mixtape.

i had left over ribeye from a bbq party on sunday. the most rancid disgusting food i've had since living in honolulu is some blended liquid taro. it's called poi. it's the starch of hawaiians. it tastes so terrible. it's dull purple and shit. it's texture reminds me of diarrea.there's also this ancient drink that the indigenious hawaiian sdrank. i can't remember the name, but when you drink it you whole face gets numb. you get a mild buzz. you can't feel your lips. i heard it used to be made out of saliva for the hawaiian kings etc. me an some buddies drank it. we kept slapping each other hella hard in the face, but shit didn't hurt at all.

hawaii's food is like ghetto okinawan food.

there was a okinawan cultural festival i went to. they had pig feet soup which was pretty good. do you like pig's feet? i like the pig's feet in germany. the ones they serve at fairs/carnivals.

kava bar in waik! tastes bad but that numb feeling is interesting.

my mom made me a philly cheesesteak with filet mignon
quit makin fun of me...i was like 12 i didnt ask for it! i didnt even kno wut it was! it wasn't even especially good to me...i couldnt tell the diffference

semiliquified deceased peanuts and semiliquified deceased raspberries between two slabs of a baked mixture of deceased grains and yeast.

the mastication gave me pleasure.

fuk tht sound delicious...i need 2 cop sum of dat semiliquified deceased raspberry preserve jawanz 2 go wit my semiliquified peenut babbyz...

HAMBURG, MILKSHAK, POTATO FRY: american cuisine.