Kanye, Graduation. Right Now.

Halifamous

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of all the songs, I thought the one featuring Mos Def would be one of my favorites but it sucks....pity. The track with Young Weezy wasn't really any better...

Yup, my two least faves.

Everything else is fire though. Wordplay is about the same as his others, his production is at least twice as good as his last album though.

i thought it was a fairly solid album, save for Barry Bonds & Drunk/Hot Girls which suck (especially disappointing for Drunk/Hot Girls since Two Words off College Dropout was fire).

it clocked in fairly short at 51mins, whereas the other two albums were about 1h20m each, but i wonder how much of that time were actually skits.

Yup, my two least faves.

Everything else is fire though. Wordplay is about the same as his others, his production is at least twice as good as his last album though.

Yea, the production is great and I've always liked his wordplay, it's catchy. :)

But he doesn't ever blow me away or anything, especially as a lyricist but you can always count on a pretty solid album which is always nice.

I kinda like it too. It's way different than any other rap cover that's for sure!

Actually, it reminds me of Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor...but with a more cartoonish vibe, obviously. I think that Drunk & Hot Girls is underrated just because it wasn't what people expected- Kanye & Mos Def lyrically sparring.

jesus krist...wtf did i just listen to? it's like a bad commercial for how "fresh" kaney is and the brands he wears and the liquor he drinks.

did not like.

only reason i downloaded was to boost muh oink ratio.

shit is fucking garbaaaagggeeeeeeee.

production falls flat to my ears, same old whiny boasting,

and t-pain is probably the best thing on this album.

i feel embarassed for asking to download this....

srsly...i didn't enjoy any of this. the beat on the last one was decent (big bro) but everything else was crap. couldve been better with fukin jeezy.

payne makes everythhing sound good.

LMAO wow are u kidding me?drunk and hot girls, ok thats bad. everything else is OK or good.

and if u didnt think the album was good youre obviously highly biased and hate kanye.

damn ur catching on to somethin innit??? obviously you are the master of taastes..

please explain music to me...i'll paypal u $1