sufu members who says "nigga" the most

Guest jmatsu

snap!

what about jaimie??

i doubt jamie sez it lviin in SC unless he's hangin out wiv his klanmatez...i thnk he just lampoonin da rednex idiots who liv round him. u'll b suprise even in "big city" like charlston there r fukin tons of rednex.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
Today, some random African-American girls in the Muni were callin me a "skinny nigga." Then they talked amongst themselves about wanting to eat KFC for dinner, but one of them said "Hell nah, I want Popeyes."

so what's your point? some black people casually say "nigga" and like fried chicken?wow! perseptive analysis.

would you like a sideorder of neg rep with your duck abortion??

^ stoopid skinny ass malnutritioned ass nikka ^

If a young black female talks bout you in any shape form or fashion that's your cue she wants to/would fuck you . USUALLY

skinny nigga was a compliment

Hanging out with Jermaine for a month has made me say nigga in real life more than I do in e-life.

I don't type it, but I've said "nigga you got rick rolled" about 20 or 30 times today...

^ stoopid skinny ass malnutritioned ass nikka ^

If a young black female talks bout you in any shape form or fashion that's your cue she wants to/would fuck you . USUALLY

skinny nigga was a compliment

hahahah numero is 100% rite...

Guest jmatsu
The mods are some dumb niggas sometimes...deleting posts I got repped for...but the number's still the same.

i know. i think that was the first time i ever repped your half-black ass.

i know. i think that was the first time i ever repped your half-black ass.

I'm pretty sure it was. The points remain, but it was nice to see the comment as well.

^I've known mostly asian people that use 'nucka/nucca'..somtimes taking it as far as 'nikka/nicca'

nucca is a southern black variation on the word nigga, not invented by whites.

its kind of hard to spell out how its usually pronounced, but affect a southern drawl, sip on some sizzurp, and then say the c's like half g's, sounds kind of like saying 'nougat' actually.

nikka, as far as i have always known, also has its origins in american southern black communities.

however, substituting 'ninja' for 'nigga' is totally out of left field and is probably AZN propaganda.

CRANK CRANK CRANK ROBOKOP SUPERMAN THAT HO.

is you saying soulja boi is gay?

cause i think thats what it sounds like

if we get ta fighting then ima cockin on ya btich asss.

I think the show The Boondocks invented the word nuccca. the old blind guy says it a lot in the episode where he steps on grandpa's shoes while hes doing the new shoes dance (yes they where white forces)

nucca is a southern black variation on the word nigga, not invented by whites.

its kind of hard to spell out how its usually pronounced, but affect a southern drawl, sip on some sizzurp, and then say the c's like half g's, sounds kind of like saying 'nougat' actually.

nikka, as far as i have always known, also has its origins in american southern black communities.

however, substituting 'ninja' for 'nigga' is totally out of left field and is probably AZN propaganda.

CRANK CRANK CRANK ROBOKOP SUPERMAN THAT HO.

yaw god datz sum INCANE KLOWN POZZE SHIT
How is it not gay to choreograph a dance with your two man friends?
cuz its fresh. do it big mah nig.

I think the show The Boondocks invented the word nuccca. the old blind guy says it a lot in the episode where he steps on grandpa's shoes while hes doing the new shoes dance (yes they where white forces)

HAHA this episode is crazy!! cant wait for next season!