The What I Wore When I was a Baby Thread

Joe

Guest jmatsu
didn't soepom do this already... like, what i wore 10 years ago or something.

yeah this shit has been done, but it wasn't specifically for babies.

anyway all of these should be put in the worst.

nigga shut the fuck up

you act like you were wearing apc.visvim.aaa/ supreme when you was a kid, nigga go jump offa fucking cliff and die. you and your shitless posts

Guest jmatsu
nigga shut the fuck up

you act like you were wearing apc.visvim.aaa/ supreme when you was a kid, nigga go jump offa fucking cliff and die. you and your shitless posts

silence, bitch-ass. ...soon choke on the collective cocks. are you skilled in fellatio?

it's not my fault you were an ugly and poorly dressed child.

btw.i've never been a fan of those labels.

What child, other than the olsen twins, would pass the WAYWT filter? Kids wear dorky kid clothes for the most part...

silence, bitch-ass. ...soon choke on the collective cocks. are you skilled in felatio?

i've never been a fan of those labels.

nigga shut the fuck up, you acting like you some fucking god or something, nigga I dont play that shit, that shit was sooo cuking stupid, you can't even fucking explain yourself for that one ole faggle

Guest jmatsu
nigga shut the fuck up, you acting like you some fucking god or something, nigga I dont play that shit, that shit was sooo cuking stupid, you can't even fucking explain yourself for that one ole faggle

hahaha, what are going to do about it? use your birthrite as an african-american and call me "nigga" again? i'm not god, but compared to the likes of your ridiculous simplton ass, maybe...

why do i have to explain? i've never fancied those labels ask anyone...

you were (are?) ugly and you'rs still stupid. don't talk to me.

Whatever homie, you just talk mad shit on the net. You probably some punk ass pussy behind that screen, the internet gives people courage to say shit they wouldn't say in pub. anyways im done arguing with a 286 like you
wtf??? y u calin me a fukin 286? least i got x86 ur ass is like sum...u a ZILOG Z8...y u callin me a h8er i aint no puaazy i FUK puzyzs mayn i got my nutz rite here u a h8er jus cuz i dun like BABBYZ??? nigga FUCK BABBYS.

Guest jmatsu
Whatever homie, you just talk mad shit on the net. You probably some punk ass pussy behind that screen, the internet gives people courage to say shit they wouldn't say in pub. anyways im done arguing with a 286 like you

bye-bye! it's not like i've yet to hear similar sentiments such as your most recent. just like you stereoytpe my e-persona vs. my actual one, i could easily profile the likes of your prefabricated ghetto-hardcase-self. look at your use of venacular and e-ignorance/liberal assumptions. maybe i'd be wrong. are you just unarticulate/stupid on the net? face it, you weren't an attractive child. your parents were terrible stylists. so there you have it fuckface. sorry e-thugs don't scare anyone.