Vancouver Sales

turcy.

I'm heading to Vancouver on Wednesday for a Bard on the Beach audition, and was hoping to do some shopping afterwards. I can only afford to search sale items, and was hoping locals could provide a heads up on places currently liquidating past seasons for cheap.

Maybe we could even use this thread for future Vancouver sales questions/announcements/information?

Nothing much is on sale anymore... Komakino is permanently on sale, but it's still pretty expensive, Richard Kidd is on sale but it's expensive, Jonathan+Olivia... might be on sale, but they had a warehouse sale, so they might be done, Eugene Choo is still on sale, I would say, and El Kartel has some sneakers still on sale. The usual places, I guess...

and most of the stores like club monaco, zara, h&m (in coquitlam), etc. are not on sale anymore and have all their fall stuff in already.

• 3 weeks later...
Komakino is having a "bargain basement blowout" this weekend only. They say that all basement items are up to 75% off the original price and that all Dark Shadow denim is marked down from $450 to $99 CDN.

Good to know. They're also having a party on Saturday, I believe, @ 10pm. But I might be wrong... didn't get the e-mail from them for some reason.

Also:

We are clearing out our inventory of Spruce! To achieve this, we are reducing our prices of our inventory up to 50% off. Short sleeve tees are now only $5! Our best selling Zip Hoodies are only $30! Come to our Sale at 188 W.6th Ave, Vancouver on Sept 21st and 22nd between 12 – 6 for amazing deals!