evil denim

rabbitpunch

they're good.....a lot of my friends have a pair. they sell out of Long Beach at a vintage store and were originally made for the 50s rocknroll crowd but Nick is branching out to normal people now as well.

the details are nice, he replicated the vintage Levis very well and for the money are hard to pass up. i wouldnt hesitate to get a pair if i didnt already have several buckleback Lee and Levis.

Quote:

they're good.....a lot of my friends have a pair. they sell out of Long Beach at a vintage store and were originally made for the 50s rocknroll crowd but Nick is branching out to normal people now as well.

the details are nice, he replicated the vintage Levis very well and for the money are hard to pass up. i wouldnt hesitate to get a pair if i didnt already have several buckleback Lee and Levis.

--- Original message by Teddy Boy Rocker on Jul 22, 2005 06:34 AM

I was not knowing about this brand right in my backyard..

Do they still sell out of that store? If so, which store is it, and are they 100$ at the store as well?

About the only non-hidden back pocket rivet jeans I am interested in are buckle-back repros. (jeez, that's almost a tounge twister)

my point is that they are so close to the '37 levi's, then why not go for the original? i agree the price is good, but with a little patience and research, one could find the equivalent in levi's deadstock. yes, they are more expensive, but not THAT much. aeroleather maybe? i can't belive you're not with me on this one.

i agree that i'd rather have the Levis repro's, which I do.....but if i were in the market for that type of jean and really needed to blow my load, i'd totally get the Evil repros, and later on get the Levi's if/when i found em

as for which store in Long Beach, go to Sugar Lee on 4th st, that's where they sell out of. and yes, they are still $100 at the store.

• 2 months later...