i need to decorate my room

jake snake

Get some devaint art prints art I have a couple here is just one I have framed in my room. Here is the linkhttp://shop.deviantart.com/. Also look into this http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/ its really awsome have a look at some of the photos to get what I mean.

fuck I think I just discovered the name for my unborn son. Homokaasu Rasterbator ____ . There's no way he will be made fun of in school right?

I second the Rasterbator. Print on some nice paper, frame it, paste it on raised blocks, way too many things you can do.

Back in high school I would abuse the laser printer in desktop publishing and print out like 32 page 'rasterbations' a week or so. I wonder where they are now...

This thread is so not-on-point (besides the american eagle posters) it's ridiculous.

4ebf09be5efd9cbb.jpg

Are you serious? you're one of those guys who has this same illustration screen printed on a bunch of rayon button-up shirts, right? along with like, spider-man fighting venom.

I second the Rasterbator.

the fuck is this, 2004?

This thread is so not-on-point (besides the american eagle posters) it's ridiculous.

Are you serious? you're one of those guys who has this same illustration screen printed on a bunch of rayon button-up shirts, right? along with like, spider-man fighting venom.

the fuck is this, 2004?

what are you talking about, screen printed rayon bowling shirts are dope, specially with a pair of stone washed carpenter jeans from Khol's.