Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if it's possible to cancel an order from Supreme shop? I tried getting a grey velvet hat but it came out as purple.

I sent them an email but don't really expect any results. Would getting my credit card to cancel payment so it doesn't get shipped be the only way out?

Meh. Pretty lame.

Anyone know if it's possible to cancel an order from Supreme shop? I tried getting a grey velvet hat but it came out as purple.

I sent them an email but don't really expect any results. Would getting my credit card to cancel payment so it doesn't get shipped be the only way out?

Meh. Pretty lame.

Your best bet is to refuse delivery. But, I would still give emailing them a shot.

i bet more than half the people who bought decks don't even skate.

ehhhh..its a different world now...people dont always buy things for their intended purposes anymore.....

alot of people collect decks as art or whatever.....collect shoes clothes.....

i know supreme is a skate store but its obviously more than that........why make limited boards with "artists" if you expect people to skate them.....kind of ironic to me....

how many people buy camo and are going to war (besides playing it on the xbox)

half the basketball shoes nike sells you cant really play basketball in.....basketball jerseys...ehh u get my point........

i'm sure the og NYC skate kids and skate kids who think they are down still get mad cause kids who dont skate wear or buy supreme...but its obviously past that point.....get over it

i bet more than half the people who bought decks don't even skate.
ehhhh..its a different world now...people dont always buy things for their intended purposes anymore.....

alot of people collect decks as art or whatever.....collect shoes clothes.....

i know supreme is a skate store but its obviously more than that........why make limited boards with "artists" if you expect people to skate them.....kind of ironic to me....

how many people buy camo and are going to war (besides playing it on the xbox)

half the basketball shoes nike sells you cant really play basketball in.....basketball jerseys...ehh u get my point........

i'm sure the og NYC skate kids and skate kids who think they are down still get mad cause kids who dont skate wear or buy supreme...but its obviously past that point.....get over it

I just don't understand why you would want a deck if you don't skate. I mean, I could see hanging a deck that you liked on your wall if you skate, or did so at one point in your life. But it seems silly to do so if you have no connection to skateboarding.

Nothing new at NY today.

had all the new W)taps shoes though. black X-bones chukkas eras and sk8 hi's as well as the No Guts No Glory and Devil head sk8 hi's.

How much do the trooper hats retail for, like 60 bucks? Can't believe that one sold for nearly 200.