Barneys warehouse sale again

blm14

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last year they were bitchy about letting guys walk by the ladies try on area, as if i can't see their fucking soft titties from across the way.

dark, are you going tomorrow?

i'm not due at work til whenever the fuck i please, usually 10ish, and this is near enough to my job... hmmm

hmmm.. i just realized this is tom aye, maybe after work omc. I prolly can't make it that early. Nothing comes between my breakfast and Live with Regis and Kelly. Ima bring me a blonde wig so I can sneak into the womens!

last year they were bitchy about letting guys walk by the ladies try on area, as if i can't see their fucking soft titties from across the way.

dark, are you going tomorrow?

i'm not due at work til whenever the fuck i please, usually 10ish, and this is near enough to my job... hmmm

I always thought only West Hollywood gays went to this sort of thing, so why even the enforcement?

ok ok ok ok ok.....well

that was simultaneously thrilling and disappointing. but, of course, i had

to create my own thrills.

i haven't done this in awhile...

OMC Breakdown©

236. if you really need a new suit or some dress shirts, ties, or belts, please go.

123. if you really like theory, please go.

12. if you really want ugly prada shoes, hit em up.

0. soft titties in abundance. just pretend you're looking for a female companion

upstairs.

-123213. why is it so fucking hard to find anything worthwhile? i don't want to have

to dig through piles of unsold BBC hoodies to find the ugliest piece from Raf by Raf's last season (the terry-cloth short sleeve striped shirt)

-324. is every single fucking coat on these racks made by Barneys New York? who gives a fuck?

-1. oh hello, margiela sneaker. you're ugly. suede converse with swiss cheese holes?

-0000. hello lanvin shoe. in a size 7.

213. why is this fat 50+ year old guido trying on the only ann dem. piece in the entire place? someone please stop him.

---

as for my personal exploits, i picked up a pair of topman design for barneys skinny grey jeans, a marc by marc long-sleeve with strap detail, and a grand coup, a Raf

Simons S/S 2007 short 3-button jacket for $60.

what!?, how!?

there was no tag on it. i just slapped a tag from some theory jacket on it and called it a motherfucking day.

i'm not sure if i'm keeping the Raf, but if anyone wants it, its $299.99 shipped. :o

(size 52, 'tis big on me but i might get it tailored. i bought it because it was the only Raf piece they had out.)

---

213. why is this fat 50+ year old guido trying on the only ann dem. piece in the entire place? someone please stop him.

---

You should have invited him to post here in the superfashion forum!

polio, i keep feeling like this sale was much less organized than usual... can you please confirm for me that i didnt somehow miss piles and piles of really good things, and that there was a lot of bad Varvatos lying around?

yo omc u got pix? hook a nigga up wit sum rafe simmonz...but if u gota get da paper i feel u mayne.

barney's house label (for like suit/jakcet) is good...i think belvest? mayb i think of bergdorf...

no pix til i homo tonite, rite now at werk. (twizzle while i twerk!)

i mite not get paper, i mite keep. RAFE suite jacket is mad nice,

even if i get it tailored, still cheep.

all my nikkaz: slape fake tgs on yr cluthing b4 checkout! deep dizcount!

polio, i keep feeling like this sale was much less organized than usual... can you please confirm for me that i didnt somehow miss piles and piles of really good things, and that there was a lot of bad Varvatos lying around?

i'd only been to one prior to this, so i can't really speak to the organization. but there was TONS of bad varvatos/varvatos for converse/varvatos for 2(x)ist, etc. the jil sander coat was trapped inside a rack of bad parkas and motocross jackets. i lucked out when i found a pair of rick owens pants in a pile of canali dress pants, although the discount on those wasn't that great. over all, the things i liked i had seen in the store a couple weeks ago for the same price. the markdowns generally didn't seem all that great.

i'd only been to one prior to this, so i can't really speak to the organization. but there was TONS of bad varvatos/varvatos for converse/varvatos for 2(x)ist, etc. the jil sander coat was trapped inside a rack of bad parkas and motocross jackets. i lucked out when i found a pair of rick owens pants in a pile of canali dress pants, although the discount on those wasn't that great. over all, the things i liked i had seen in the store a couple weeks ago for the same price. the markdowns generally didn't seem all that great.

ok good. whenever there are sales like this where things are just sort of thrown about

where ever they may fall, i always feel like perhaps if i had looked in the right spot i would have found something worthwhile.

the discounts, yes, are not fantastic at all, in my opinion.