yes or no? / this or that?

chris

yea the price tag is what's holding me back. i've been searching for alternatives, but nothing has caught my eye in terms of aesthetics/bag volume/durability. I've searched past threads on this topic and I came across this:5333.jpg which I like except for that huge logo. but yea i posted here hoping to get some alternatives/recommendations

i presume you're talking about:

cote-et-ciel.jpg

i like the design but it seems you have to invert the straps in order to access the rear compartment, and it looks like most of my stuff will be there. that'd be annoying after a while. this review confirms it, but it does say that they are redesigning the rear compartment in the next release

i presume you're talking about:

cote-et-ciel.jpg

i like the design but it seems you have to invert the straps in order to access the rear compartment, and it looks like most of my stuff will be there. that'd be annoying after a while. this review confirms it, but it does say that they are redesigning the rear compartment in the next release

i have it and i don't find it annoying at all. if the compartment wasn't hidden it would make it look a lot more like a laptop bag

I recently purchased this Porter 3-way Tanker Briefcase From Roden Gray, and can't say enough good things about it. I'm not sure if it has all the storage space you need, but the ability to switch it from a backpack to a briefcase, coupled with the high-quality craftsmanship and details, really make the bag for me. The damn bag really does feel like a tank. The only downside was the price - at around $550, it's a hard pill to swallow. But if you have some money to blow and want a high-quality bag that'll last a lifetime and a half, you might want to consider it.

Porter.jpg