yes or no? / this or that?

chris

:(

2301964013_3c280507b2.jpg

saw this and fell in love... looked at the tag.. walked away. then i walked back in 7 minutes later and tried it on... why did i do that? no idea..

anyways its 750+ logic is telling me to get a clue but wtf why couldnt it be like a few bills cheaper

You going to wait till july-august for sales? Depending on your size, the narrow fit greys are probably going to be a relatively popular sell. Jeepster probably wears larges because of the height so a large might last till sale. Probably no smalls or mediums though.

Just a quick one; yay or nay on these patent Swears?

30139412191300kz0.jpg

Just after a simple black shoe and these are available cheap.

Edit: That Vibskov shirt is nice. Not sure if it would be best to risk waiting for the sales though, but that dilema is always a toughie.

Just a quick one; yay or nay on these patent Swears?

30139412191300kz0.jpg

Just after a simple black shoe and these are available cheap.

Edit: That Vibskov shirt is nice. Not sure if it would be best to risk waiting for the sales though, but that dilema is always a toughie.

are they a leather sole?

if so then go for it

you need the clak clak clak in your life

Guest jmatsu
vite2_regular.jpg

worth it? i dont even know how vibskov shirts fit.

$106... should i try and find discount/wait till it goes on sale?

yay/nay?

this runs true to size tag. don't wait. his regular graphic tees have been running around 80-90, so this price is justified. won't go on sale for a while i suspect.

this runs true to size tag. don't wait. his regular graphic tees have been running around 80-90, so this price is justified. won't go on sale for a while i suspect.

if i found a discount code, or got a paycheck for approx this amount, i'd for for it. since im so big, XL would be ok? i dunno if hv fits baggy or not? im skinny but tall, so i want something thats not gonna look stoopz.

edit: also take into account that i wear M/shrunken L in AA - how is hv sizing compared?

Guest jmatsu
if i found a discount code, or got a paycheck for approx this amount, i'd for for it. since im so big, XL would be ok? i dunno if hv fits baggy or not? im skinny but tall, so i want something thats not gonna look stoopz.

edit: also take into account that i wear M/shrunken L in AA - how is hv sizing compared?

this particular tee is true to size. i'd get a L in this if i were you (based on your AA sizing).

if i remember correctly, you are insanely tall, right?

i would advice you to try them on before buying because based in my experience, although the construction and quality is pretty good with HV t-shirts, they get kinda short after washing them

Guest jmatsu
if i remember correctly, you are insanely tall, right?

i would advice you to try them on before buying because based in my experience, although the construction and quality is pretty good with HV t-shirts, they get kinda short after washing them

he should most def try them on, but he's thinking of ordering from oak.

he said he's skinny and that he wears and m or shrunken l in AA.

OK - C.P. Company - any good????

Bikkemberg Boots??? Any good????

post opinions please.

i got some gray bikkembergs boots for pretty cheap off yoox. For the price they are nice. from what i've seen, alot of the boots look surprisingly good considering how shitty most bikkembergs stuff is. I'd never pay full retail but for what some of them were going for on yoox they are a great deal.