yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Alright I was kind of leaning towards those anyways. Having a tough time between black or brown boots.

A few questions since I've never really owned leather boots:

do I need to protect the leather with some sort of spray, and do I need to put something on the soles to keep them from wearing out? Asking cuz I just bought some Opening Ceremonies and I heard the quality was bad.

I need some boots for winter that aren't going to having me skating around on wet/icy pavements like my leather soled boots do.

drm0001blkmqb4.jpg

Monochrome Doc Martens + skinny jeans = too skinheadesque?

I really like the look of the boots though. I remember kunk posted some from this monochrome line in a waywt not so long ago, though I couldn't tell if they were the boots of the shoes; I'd really like to hear about the quality as the price seems pretty good.

i like the shape cause i personally like the straight sides but i still like the rafs better. how come you don't want them anymore?

dunno, i just didn't like them all that much when i tried them on again, i liked these a lot more.

the straight edges on these are also what appeal to me.

i already have some gold/white glasses, so truth is that the black ones will probably be more useful.

freecat, i don't need sunglasses now, but no one "needs" anything in this thread :D

i'm 90% on yes on these. they are on yoox but a size too small for me

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/D.A.+DANIELE+ALESSANDRINI/dept/men/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/441232222C/sts/sr_men80

does anyone know anywhere else i can get them or should i just squeeeeze

ill blame clopek for telling me to buy these and THEY ARE TOO SMALL. shit hurts my feet.

keep and try to stretch or try2sell?

ill blame clopek for telling me to buy these and THEY ARE TOO SMALL. shit hurts my feet.

keep and try to stretch or try2sell?

ahahaha, i actually ordered those about 4 months ago hoping they would fit big like lanvins.

motherfuckers crushed my feet and i ended up returning them. also, i thought they didn't look as good in person.