yes or no? / this or that?

chris

I like cloak, and I really want a leather jacket that I can throw on everyday... but for some reason I can't let myself spend 700 on this jacket in black even after consulting a few people and thinking about it for 3 days... am I wrong?

That's really not a bad price for a designer leather these days - even used Geller ones are going for more than that and they're some of the most reasonable priced in the first place. I'd have to see more pictures of that thing but for that price I don't see why not / probably won't be too difficult to re-sell.

Guest mwills
not bad priceee

not a fan of the back stitching though

btw, selling at the lab?? for that mucH? noticed you in costa messa

Yea I'm probably gonna get rid of the back pocket stitching, I'm not a fan either. Nah, that price is online, I haven't looked locally. Any other recommendations for slim black coated denim while we're on the subject?

Anyone know where I can buy MMM online, or anyone familiar with the stock of Margiela in their local stores?

I grabbed a pair of Margiela 14 trousers in grey/blue microdot today, I'm happy with just the trousers, but if I could find the jacket for the right price I may get it too.

Also for anyone keeping score I chose the brown flat sole loafers from the last page.

Also 2: Did that douchebag gouging on supermarket get all the Lanvin bowties at barney's? I want one.

Also 3: Any women know what brands fit similar to Margiela? The wife wants to get some stuff from aloharag but is terrified of being wrong about the fit. No stockists around here.

Anyone know where I can buy MMM online, or anyone familiar with the stock of Margiela in their local stores?

I grabbed a pair of Margiela 14 trousers in grey/blue microdot today, I'm happy with just the trousers, but if I could find the jacket for the right price I may get it too.

Also for anyone keeping score I chose the brown flat sole loafers from the last page.

Also 2: Did that douchebag gouging on supermarket get all the Lanvin bowties at barney's? I want one.

Also 3: Any women know what brands fit similar to Margiela? The wife wants to get some stuff from aloharag but is terrified of being wrong about the fit. No stockists around here.

Aloharag and eluxury both carry mens and womenswear.

As far as F/W shoes go:

Should I get a pair of the platform/creeper-style Jil Sander shoes? Or a pair of the platform Lanvin shoes?

(I'm not sure which individual pair specifically from each collection just yet. But they all look fairly similar in each respective collection, so for me it's really a matter of which of the two to pick from before I narrow it down to an individual pair.)

Aloharag and eluxury both carry mens and womenswear.

Yeah, I know, any others? I already have some MMM stufff on Eluxury ready to cop once they mark one more down, or go free shipping +20% again.